Early games thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How crazy is it that Pat Mahomes is playing his first game indoors today? All those numbers and never once inside.

I'm a Commanders fan today. Do the right thing and Hail. We don't want this Danny Dimes thing in New York to be legit.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I will be streaming Skins vs Giants on the laptop and have Pats vs Bills on TV. Who you got?

Reaction score
Big game for the Bills. Not so much for the Patriots.

Pats will get a bye, home playoffs games and is a Super Bowl threat........win or lose today.

Last edited:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Doh! Missed the thread that was already started. Mod please delete or merge.

Reaction score
How crazy is it that Pat Mahomes is playing his first game indoors today? All those numbers and never once inside.

I'm a Commanders fan today. Do the right thing and Hail. We don't want this Danny Dimes thing in New York to be legit.
Agreed. Go Skins. Get 5 picks today. That would quiet down the hysteria.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Think I'm going to stream the good ole' Redzone channel this morning.

Techsass

Reaction score
I will be streaming Skins vs Giants on the laptop and have Pats vs Bills on TV. Who you got?
Doh! Missed the thread that was already started. Mod please delete or merge.
OK ya got me. I was replying & it said the thread didn't exist.

I'll be doing the same thing. I have no real interest in any of the daytime games they're showing on TV. I guess we'll get to see a lot of teams on our schedule that we usually never get.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score

I agree but unfortunately I think he's gonna be a good one.