Early games thread!

CB61

Reaction score
Yep Daniel Jones looks like the future of the Giants at least we can probably count on 2 wins a year

CB61

Reaction score
I'd love Jerry to go get Frank Reich, give him the keys and let him handle the football side of things
Isn't he coaching the Colts right now? Might be hard to drag him away from that plus jerry never give up football operations some time ago Jerry considered hiring Tom Donohue as a consultant but Donohue wanted control the team as gm Jerry said absolutely no

CB61

Reaction score
Isn't he coaching the Colts right now? Might be hard to drag him away from that plus jerry never give up football operations some time ago Jerry considered hiring Tom Donohue as a consultant but Donohue wanted control the team as gm Jerry said absolutely no
Or at least that was the story I know for sure he did consult with him he was in the owners box with him for a few games years ago

ShortRound

Reaction score

yeah it's fantasy land, I know.

CB61

Reaction score
I'm sure you're all aware of the old saying we are our worst enemy that couldn't be more true for Jerry if it hit him in the head with an anvil