Early games thread!

Zordon

Reaction score
Bears don't have the offense to overcome 9 points. The defense may, but right now does not seem like it.

Wait a minute, apparently their ST's may have to help. TD.
Oh, that is what a return for a TD looks like......:muttley:
You're allowed to score on special teams?

These are the little things this team is missing and how other teams still manage to win while their offense is not clicking.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You're allowed to score on special teams?

These are the little things this team is missing and how other teams still manage to win while their offense is not clicking.

No takeaways from opposing offenses either. Takeaways hurt the other QB's feelings. How 'bout them Choirboys!

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the bears will never win because the qb play sucks even if there defense is good they wont score enough points to win games

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
da bears qb sucks
So right my friend. But yet they still win. New Orleans quarterback sucks also as does the Colts quarterback. Yet they win. We have a quarterback I'd say was better then any of the ones just mention. Yet we LOSE! Maybe they just have better coaching????? Maybe my arse!

gmb1

Reaction score
Bears defense ain't looking too good or maybe the Saints OL is really good.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
Who ever is in charge in NY for replay reviews needs to be fired. Bridgewater was clearly short of the first down.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Bears defense ain't looking too good or maybe the Saints OL is really good.

They have the best Defense in the league... but they’ve been on the field almost the entire half cause Chicago’s offense sucks. Saints’ OL is also one of the best in the league though. They have 2 Pro-Bowl tackles.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Marcus Peters in his first game with the Ravens gets a pick 6. But, be nice to have a DB who can do that.