Early games thread!

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Cam Newton.. Marcus Mariota... literally anyone would be better for this Bears’ offense than Trubisky. Anyone.

And yes, I know those QB’s are not good (Cam when healthy is but he hasn’t been healthy in 2 years).

gmb1

Reaction score
Should've had that Seattle/Ravens game as the game of the week. With Trubisky we should've known this game would be a dud.

Edit: Saints can just take knees and punt the rest of the game. No worries about the outcome of this game.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Who has been the worse pretender so far this season? Chargers (they did well last year. I don’t think anyone expected them to fall off), Bears, Eagles, Rams, or Cowboys?

I’m going with Dallas just because they started off hot and have one of the best rosters in the league in all honesty.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Was never impressed with Trubisky, even last year. His fanbase has turned on him too. He'll be a backup somewhere in 2 years...

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Bridgewater might end up getting traded after this season and the Bears could be one of the teams most interested in him?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
No Brees, no Kamara, no problem. Saints are the real deal.

Best team in the NFC hands down. Probably going to be them vs the Patriots if they don’t get cheated in the NFC Championship game again. If the Packers are there though, they likely will.