Early games thread!

gmb1

Reaction score
Packers with more help from the criminals in stripes. OPI on the most ridiculous call ever and then it’s upheld when Gruden challenged. Teams just need to walk off the field and be done then maybe Hoodell will maybe get a clue.
Damn. The Packers are the new age Stealers. :(

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’ll ask again, why is an active NFL player(Greg Olsen) calling an NFL football game???

Zman5

Reaction score
Cards 2nd string RB has 76yards rushing and there is 1min left in the 1st quarter.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Miami doesn't get the "tank", thingy. They've benched Rosen for playing poorly and replaced him with Fitz this week.

They even went for two in the final minute last week, trying to win.

gmb1

Reaction score
I bet they'll overturn this PI :rolleyes:

Okay I was wrong LOL

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The media hyping him up after one game is going to do him more harm than good. Because his mistakes will have an extra spotlight on them. If they would have just let it be after one game, then this season would just be seen more of the normal highs and lows that a QB has in his first season. And he would be seen as the potential future for the Giants, while not much is expected out of him this season. But, the media hype has now created some high expectations around him.

Agreed. The nickname they gave him could end up being a problem if he does not become a legit QB.