Early games thread!

ICP

Reaction score
I know 2 firsts is alot to give up but Ramsey looks like the kind of spark the uninspired Cowboys could use

starfan1

Reaction score
Thanks to legalizing gambling :rolleyes:
I think it’s more just officiating that isn’t any good or worse than it used to be

The game is also gotten too passive in efforts of protecting qbs which I get

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
reich has already surpassed garrett he has a superbowl ring as a coach with the eagles. something garrett will never do.
Why do you want to give away Garrett to Eagles. Their coaching staff is decent, with Garrett it will be the dream team version of coaching staff.

CB61

Reaction score
I'm getting some crappy games here. Packers/Raiders, already know how that one will end. And Cards/Giants...BORING
Sunday Ticket I have to beat on DirecTV to get a big discount every year but it's worth it

NeathBlue

Reaction score
I’ve never seen an official throw a flag for defensive PI after the QB has deliberately thrown the ball away... but then I don’t watch Green Bay much :rolleyes:

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Throwing the ball out of the end zone is pass interference ? Nobody but Rodgers or Brady gets that type of idiotic call..................

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Time for the Refs to start getting fined for making bad and costly calls. If the bad call or no call on a clear penalty is on a play that is the difference between a team winning or losing the game, then the fine should be bigger. If the bad calls happen in games with big implications (playoffs,Superbowl,games that decides a team's playoff chances, elimination games.) Then there should be a fine and a suspension of that Ref crew.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Sunday Ticket I have to beat on DirecTV to get a big discount every year but it's worth it
I used to do the same. This year I decided I wasn’t paying any amount. Will just settle for the free games.