Early Games Thread

CB61

Reaction score
Come on Dolphin defense I don't care if we make the playoffs or not I just wanted to see the look on their stupid faces when they lose to the Dolphins all the Eagles are probably laughing when we lost to the Jets karma is a b****

Alweezy

Reaction score
It seems nobody wants to win the NFC East. :laugh:
If Jason Garrett fails to clinch the division, there is no question he should be out as coach.

Eagles recognize the importance of allowing JG to survive as Head Coach. Willing to sacrifice their own playoff chances in order to allow us to continue not having a good head coach.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Well this game will shut those Philthy fans mouths about the Cowboys losing to the Jets. I've been saying it all along, Karma is a Dallas fan. :lmao:

CB61

Reaction score
Hopefully they won't play that prevent defense like we did and give up a touchdown LOL

Valkyr

Reaction score
Miami you did it! You crazy son of a ***** you did it!
LoneTightIndianhare-size_restricted.gif

Chill35

Reaction score
so thats what its come too.. pathetically rooting for the Eagles to lose because we suck.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
Imagine a defense that can stop the run when they know the run is coming. As bad they've been, at least the Eagles D can do that.

Who cares how they do it when the Dolphins can put up 37 on you...they dont even have a rb.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Wentz INT on the Hail Mary attempt. That’s Game. Good shiz Miami.