Early Games Thread

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
So they just showed a stat for MIA. They have had 22 QBs since Marino retired.

But franchise QBs like Dak are easy to find.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Vikings
Bengals
Ravens
Steelers dont look like easy games for us. Looks like we have to crush nfce to 5-1 record.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Burrow is the real deal,its unfortunate they are still 1-5-1.

Yeah but they are very close to being 3-2-1 or 4-1-1
They were screwed out of a win over the Chargers. Refs gave some fortuitous calls for the Eagles to tie the game.
Browns had a few late calls their way to be allowed to have a great catch for a win last week.

Eliminate the mistakes and dumb penalties (sound familiar?) and that record is flipped.

Burrow looks very goods though, has some rookie mistakes. I watched the majority of their plays this year so far.

JayFord

Reaction score
Anthony McFarland was a beast on the Terps and hes in the game...he got too excited and fell but that was a 20 yarder if he stays up

hes gonna be a good one

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Did anyone see the Titans losing to the Bengals today? :facepalm: I did not see that coming.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Big play by Amos. If Dalvin Cook breaks that tackle he's getting a td probably.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think they are past the tanking for picks part. That was last year. Now they get to use those picks (one of which will be a top 5 pick from Houston).
Oh no doubt. Just saying I think management hired him just to hold the HC spot for a while during a rebuild. I dont think they saw him as the long term answer.

Good for him as far as what he has turned this into.

Win a few games last year and still get Tua.

Good for all of them but I'll say I'm definitely jealous of a swarming type defense.

We easily have the worst defense in the league for a few reasons.

Jerry doesnt have fun when theres a big personality as HC.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rodgers with 5:07 left. Will the refs kick in to help. :laugh:
Bengals up 24-7, 11 minutes left. well, now 24-14, will the become the Bungles again, and blow another game. :muttley:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, there are very few QBs I'd pay $40+ million. There's a big difference between "best QB you have" and best QB in the league.
This draft class has 5 legitimate quarterback prospects. It will be interesting to see what teams do but as a Cowboys fan I hope Dinucci pops tonight.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Once again we are reminded that penalty flags are the same color as Terrible Towels™. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
You can't underestimte Lamar's athletic ability. Impressive TD run to take the lead.

Good game

Edit: Spoke too soon. Penalty

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
If Ravens dont win today Steelers might go 16-0. Barring us and Ravens no one else to stop them from 16-0.