Early Games Thread

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
They think replacing Dak is easy because they don't think he's a franchise QB. That's a completely different argument. I guess I should expect everything here to devolve into either Dak love or hate at some point. You're all obsessed. But...

You're moving the goal psots. Literally no one has ever said finding a franchise QB is easy. Not a single person ever.

Replacing 5000 yards, 30+ TDs, high efficiency and mobility is literally and definitionally franchise QB production lol.

Those that think this is easy to replace are morons who are changing the standard of what a franchise QB is because they’ve already decided, based on prior years, that’s he not a franchise QB and refuse to admit they could be wrong. It’s about them and not Dak.

Again, you can get stuck on the label “franchise QB” being used or not used when these mouth breathers post but you’re missing my point entirely through deliberate obtuseness. It’s almost like you could be an unethical and immoral warden of a prison lol

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
greenbayfailagainjpg.jpg

Oh, that's a beautiful sight to see! Always nice to see the Packers lose. Especially when Rodgers gets pummled. Anyone going to blame Rodgers for the loss?

Johnny23

Reaction score
Replacing 5000 yards, 30+ TDs, high efficiency and mobility is literally and definitionally franchise QB production lol.

Those that think this is easy to replace are morons who are changing the standard of what a franchise QB is because they’ve already decided, based on prior years, that’s he not a franchise QB and refuse to admit they could be wrong. It’s about them and not Dak.

Again, you can get stuck on the label “franchise QB” being used or not used when these mouth breathers post but you’re missing my point entirely through deliberate obtuseness. It’s almost like you could be an unethical and immoral warden of a prison lol
Yeah not everyone is Tampa Bay and can replace those numbers with Tom Brady.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
Oh, that's a beautiful sight to see! Always nice to see the Packers lose. Especially when Rodgers gets pummled. Anyone going to blame Rodgers for the loss?

He has cut us to bits for years. Yes he is HoF/GOAT or there-abouts.
But that picture is a cure for my torment, the torment he has put on Dallas for what seems like an eternity.:)