Early Games Thread

Tussinman

Reaction score
Another left tackle injured. Ravens LT Ronnie Stanley who just signed a blockbuster extension a few days ago

TJ Watt came crashing down into his ankle. Reminds me of the Tyron injury last year. Wonder if their fanbase is going to cry about him being "injury prone" like ours would

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh man, that's a rough break for Stanley..........No pun, I hope.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Wow.. another gruesome injury?

I’m watching the LA/MIA game. Stanley’s ankle is broken?

Tussinman

Reaction score
Today is the first day that I have felt like I am actually watching NFL games all season. these games seem to be being played better today.
Agreed. Helps that
1. Getting later into the season
2. Cowboys play at night which means networks don't have to waste a game of the week slot on them during the day (which means we can watch real teams instead).
3. Division opponents at least in my area get prority TV slots. Washington is on a bye and Giants play tomorrow night so we don't have to waste a Sunday 12pm/3pm slot on any NFC East team

Adreme

Reaction score
Another left tackle injured. Ravens LT Ronnie Stanley who just signed a blockbuster extension a few days ago

TJ Watt came crashing down into his ankle. Reminds me of the Tyron injury last year. Wonder if their fanbase is going to cry about him being "injury prone" like ours would

As someone who lives in MD that has been the knock on him for 4 years.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Whoa, Dolphins not only get out of trouble, but score on a long fumble return!