Early Games Thread

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
MIA with another TO. interception this time. They have also had two dropped interceptions. Goff is getting his *** beat and making stupid decisions.

MikeB80

Reaction score
This colts team is good and they are just missing a front line pass rush.

If I ran the cowboys I would make Lawrence to the colts happen tomorrow someway. Its the perfect fit. He could probably get a 3rd.

blueblood70

Reaction score
PB about to give up 150yards on the ground in the FIRST Half..odd huh they are supposed to be blitzville but i guess not stopping the run..that on a DC Defense clip..

garyo1954

Reaction score
Pack and the Vikes tied at 14 at the half.
Cousins is 7 of 8 for 75 yards 0 TDS.
Rodgers is 11/12 for 78 with 2 TDs.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
So that’s four TOs all associated with Goff all in one half. He also had two easy interceptions dropped by the Dolphins. This is one of the worst QB performances I’ve seen in a long while

JayFord

Reaction score
Heck of a play by Joe Haden it wont stand as an int but that was great corner play........

JayFord

Reaction score
So that’s four TOs all associated with Goff all in one half. He also had two easy interceptions dropped by the Dolphins. This is one of the worst QB performances I’ve seen in a long while
Im never sold on Goff hes not bad but ill never see him being an elite qb

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This colts team is good and they are just missing a front line pass rush.

If I ran the cowboys I would make Lawrence to the colts happen tomorrow someway. Its the perfect fit. He could probably get a 3rd.
Give them the pass rusher and Dak next season. They would be a Super Bowl threat.