Early Games Thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
WINCE doing enough to give Commanders fans false hope just to take it away. Just like he did with Eagles and Colts fans. :muttley:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Some of the Cowboys Zone’s most aggressive poster staked their reputations on Wentz. Oh well……:laugh::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

mldardy

Reaction score
Their coach has figured out how important it is to have him run nearly as much as he throws.. Sometimes it takes the coach having a light bulb moment before the player can.
You can't run forever as a QB and be successfully. Jones is their QB. That's an automatic L.

JustChip

Reaction score
God Wentz is awful...
I have to admit I wanted the Cowboys to pick him after he was here playing for the Div II Championship in Frisco. Seemed humble and talented. Just goes to show you never know how someone will respond at the next level. Especially after monetary fortune comes their way or they face adversity for the first time.

Last edited:

NickZepp

Reaction score
I have to admit I wanted the Cowboys to puck him after he was here playing for the Div II Championship in Frisco. Seemed humble and talented. Just goes to show you never know how someone will respond at the next level. Especially after monetary fortune comes their way or they face adversity for the first time.
A lot of people were fooled the year he led the Eagles that one year.