Early Games Thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Philly needs a TD last 2 min, Hurts (as average as he is) leads them to a TD

Cowboys need a TD with 2 min to win the game, Dak? Leads team to a FG LOL

Post game: WR ran wrong route, OL couldn’t block

Eagles defense needs a stop at the goalline and they get it. Cowboys defense needs to stop the Packers at least once while up 14 points and they can't do it.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
There was a clear block in the back on that new england punt return that they didn't call. Selective reffing rears its head once again

GB, Pitts , NE are darlings for Refs , for some reason

kevm3

Reaction score
Wouldn’t matter because a FG would win it anyway

New England probably would have won it, but it goes to demonstrate the clear bias of the officiating. If it was us against Green Bay in that position, they would have called that and forced us to march the field.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Judson another 1.5 sacks, up to 11.5. Micah won’t catch him at this rate

TheHerd

Reaction score
New England probably would have won it, but it goes to demonstrate the clear bias of the officiating. If it was us against Green Bay in that position, they would have called that and forced us to march the field.
No doubt about that.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Eagles defense needs a stop at the goalline and they get it. Cowboys defense needs to stop the Packers at least once while up 14 points and they get do it.
If the Colts also had Aaron Rodgers at QB, I'd be more inclined to agree.

Creeper

Reaction score
Joseph and Suh have 5 and 4 totals tackles and a half sack each in their first game for the Eagles. Have the Cowboys had any DT with 4 or 5 totals tackles in any game this year? I don't kno
Weird time and place to take a shot at Dak.

I wasn't a shot at Dak. It was a shot at Moore.

Legendz82

Reaction score
was that ball catchable tho? I’m not sure it was even in the same zip code

st
Who didn’t see that coming. It’s all this team has. Him running. What a joke the colts secondary is and what kind of help from the refs. That ball was 10 yards behind but that idiot defender just tackles him. The ref could have said not catchable and would have been right. 44 for the colts lost it. How sad.

Half of you guys were saying the LB should have turned around and intercept the ball. How is it catchable for a LB but to a RB? Makes no sense. If he wasn’t tackled he at least would have had a shot at coming back to the ball.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Damn, I know it’s the Jets, but the Pats held them to 44 passing yards, 103 total.

Legendz82

Reaction score
The Eagles already have the No. 1 seed by beating the Vikings.
Eagles fans aren't too smart.

It clearly says to help the eagles keep the #1 seed. They are talking about for the season. What isn’t smart about it?

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Was a bs call that was not catchable. They will come out this week and say they should not have called it. Was not even close to be catchable and if I am the coach I would bench 44. He knows he could have looked back or just raised his hands. Bs.

Come on bro. We are all pissed but that was as blatant as it gets. He tackled him with the ball in the air.