Early Games thread

Carson

Reaction score
Same coach. Mostly same roster.

SF has proven they know how to finish and advance in the playoffs.
I think last year that team was hot, confident and firing on all cylinders. They could get there but I just don’t see it right now.

With saying that, I still much rather play Tampa/Atlanta in the first round. That 5 seed compared to the 6/7 gives you an easier game as opposed to Minnesota or SF

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Magically the Raiders are still in the playoff hunt. Next week they get the Chargers. A must win game for them. The race for the last spot in the AFC is gonna be interesting.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Seahawks were victims of a horrible call, and if I'm not mistaken that was the same dumb ref from the Cowboys vs Packers game. Smh

Tussinman

Reaction score
Magically the Raiders are still in the playoff hunt. Next week they get the Chargers. A must win game for them. The race for the last spot in the AFC is gonna be interesting.
Patriots/Chargers are the best chance of the teams "outside the bubble looking in" but the patriots have a tough remaining schedule. Wouldn't be surprised if the current 7 teams in the playoffs in the AFC as of today will be the final 7 it's now just a matter of seeding

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
The NFL has a much closer relationship with gambling than in years past. NBCs pregame show is promoting betting on the games. How long has this been going on?

TWOK11

Reaction score
SF has a better defense than we do, but the gap between our offense and theirs is much greater than the gap between our defense and theirs.

But we almost certainly won’t have to play them until the conference title game. They’ll be the 2 or 3 seed, which means as the 5 seed we can’t play them in the WC round and would be unlikely to play them in the divisional round. If we win the division we’ll almost certainly be the one seed (because it means we finished 14-3 or 13-4) and we wouldn’t play the 2 or 3 seed until the CC game.

Last edited:

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
SF has a better defense than we do, but the gap between our offense and theirs is much greater than the gap between our defense and theirs.

yeah as long as our running game doesn't fall of the map like it did last year I feel confident