Early Games thread

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I feel like there hasn't been a single pass in this game.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Mike White playing well does not bode well for Zach Wilson. Lol

In other news, of course I benched Garrett Wilson this week and he is going off. Such is the life in fantasy football.

:laugh:

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Interception Atlanta!! Coming back though

starfan1

Reaction score
It really doesn’t matter like I said it’s the NFL. Besides Justin Fields is out today. Regardless the opponent this is a very good performance for Mike White who hasn’t played all season.
He’s not exactly a rook.I’d love to have him as a back up here
He’s got a better arm than rush I believe

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Mike White playing well does not bode well for Zach Wilson. Lol

In other news, of course I benched Garrett Wilson this week and he is going off. Such is the life in fantasy football.

:laugh:

The fact Zach Wilson got benched on a 6-4 team and isn’t even activated doesn’t bode well for him. Yet another top-five QB gone bust for the Jets.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He’s not exactly a rook.I’d love to have him as a back up here
He’s got a better arm than rush I believe

He’s not a rookie, but this is only his fourth NFL start. He looked promising during his rookie year in preseason for the Cowboys, but fell off the next summer.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
The fact Zach Wilson got benched on a 6-4 team and isn’t even activated doesn’t bode well for him. Yet another top-five QB gone bust for the Jets.

NYC media asking those tricky questions and he said the wrong thing lol

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What did he say?

After the Patriots game they asked him if he felt like the offense let the defense down after putting up 77 passing yards, 3 total points, and 2 total yards in the second half.

Zach Wilson responded with nothing but "No".

Apparently that didn't rub his teammates the right way and they pressured Saleh to start Flacco or White.

Motorola

Reaction score
Six of the seven games are close - either tied or only a TD+PAT or less.
The exception....Texans @ Dolphins
At the half its MIA blowing out HOU 30 - zip.
Just looking at their results so far this season, the team has been somewhat competitive in most of their games ---- but I'm basing my opinion just looking at the final scores.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
After the Patriots game they asked him if he felt like the offense let the defense down after putting up 77 passing yards, 3 total points, and 2 total yards in the second half.

Zach Wilson responded with nothing but "No".

Apparently that didn't rub his teammates the right way and they pressured Saleh to start Flacco or White.

Many questioned his selection with the number two overall pick. By deactivating him Saleh has made it clear they’re not going back to him anytime soon.