Early Games thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
"Trap Game". How I hate that term.

Even next week’s game against Indy could be a trap game. The Cowboys haven’t been real good coming off long weeks. The extra rest doesn’t always invigorate us.

GRCowboy

Reaction score
But I want Washington to win 9/10 games and maybe even make a WC. The less chance at a true franchise QB the better. Get that high teens draft pick Washington!
There's no franchise QB in this upcoming year's draft, at least not in the first round

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Even next week’s game against Indy could be a trap game. The Cowboys haven’t been real good coming off long weeks. The extra rest doesn’t always invigorate us.
Hope they can stay focused and build strong momentum for those last 3 games.

GRCowboy

Reaction score
I like McLaurin. Makes all the tough clutch catches and the only guy who can stop him is Trevon Diggs.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
NFC is wide open for the taking.
Philly is the team to beat, they find a way to win weekly, but they should not be feared by any team.

rags747

Reaction score
Mike White has hit 10 different receivers and is over 300 yards with three TDs. His passer rating is off the charts today.
And he’s doing this in torrential rain all game. Jets fans gotta be loving this.

Motorola

Reaction score
Chase Young is a bust, this guy missed most of the season recovering from his ACL which is understandable, but misses today because of an illness. Something will always hold him back
Illness = being bummed out his alma mater getting trucked by "That team up north" - nearly doubling the score....and at "The Horeshoe" no less.

817Gill

Reaction score
when is the NFL going to make synder sell the Comanches so they can go back to their real name?
You think there’s a chance at all they go back to the skins? You do know Snyder was the most staunch opposer of changing the name and even he got forced to do it. Unless society goes back in time there’s no way in the world the name changes back. Like not even a .00001% chance.

slick325

Reaction score
Washington imposing their will throughout the 2nd half. Ground and pound with a mix of some play action.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You think there’s a chance at all they go back to the skins? You do know Snyder was the most staunch opposer of changing the name and even he got forced to do it. Unless society goes back in time there’s no way in the world the name changes back. Like not even a .00001% chance.
heck if I bought the team I would do it first thing. The woke crybabies could picket all they want. shrugs.

Jipper

Reaction score
Atlanta sucks...their run defense looks worse than ours