Early Games thread

817Gill

Reaction score
heck if I bought the team I would do it first thing. The woke crybabies could picket all they want. shrugs.
Just not realistically possible no matter how much you’d want to as you’d be hemorrhaging money. Only reason Snyder did it is because all the corporate sponsors refused to sell their products and sponsorships disappeared.

You’d basically go bankrupt in honor of a name lol. It’s not even about the woke crowd it’s just economics. To drive a sinking ship for the sake of a team name is kinda silly. Keep in mind Snyder said he would die before changing the name lol. I think he feels a bit more strongly than you.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Monday AM - Zach Wilson asks to be traded
Monday PM - Hoody offers a used SB ball bag and a six pack of Sam Adams for him

GRCowboy

Reaction score
Tennessee doesn't look that scary, as long as we can slow Henry down.
King Henry will knife through our porous run D like a hot knife through butter and Tannehill will carve up our weak secondary especially Anthony Brown like a hot carving knife through roast turkey.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
King Henry will knife through our porous run D like a hot knife through butter and Tannehill will carve up our weak secondary especially Anthony Brown like a hot carving knife through roast turkey.
I totally think maybe three weeks ago. Not now that we slow down the pass rush. We seem to have fixed it. Brown has been solid. That was just a great catch by the Giants.