Early games thread

irishline

Reaction score
Bills running back the kickoff on the first play seems staged to me. That rarely ever happens.

You think Bill Belichick and the Patriots, needing this win to get into the playoffs, would agree to that? Spot a team 7 points in that situation?

irishline

Reaction score
Watch Nick Folks effort on it lol
I saw it, and I have seen several kickers/punters give the same effort in situations like that before (not to mention some CBs and such).

The only way they would have agreed to that is to ensure they get 7 points back (given the situation), and there has been nothing in the game to indicate that has happened. Again, you think the team would give away a playoff birth?

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I wonder if Belichick will thinking about retiring after the way this is going.

Carson

Reaction score
I saw it, and I have seen several kickers/punters give the same effort in situations like that before (not to mention some CBs and such).

The only way they would have done that is to ensure they get 7 points back (given the situation), and there has been nothing in the game to indicate that has happened. Again, you think the team would give away a playoff birth?
I didn’t say that nor implied it. Just laughing that it’s hard for people not to think that when you see the effort

Carson

Reaction score
What’s a postseason without Green Bay and Pittsburgh :eyeroll:

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Bills beautiful TDDDD pass!! Allen just got even with NE for that pick just before the 1/2. :)
Bills 28-17.