Early games thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I wouldn't give Jackson a big contract if I was the Ravens. He still living off that one season

They win 75% of the games he starts, though. They win less than 50% without him.

Lamar is from south Florida and Tua's future is up in the air. He may want to be a free agent.

Reaction score
You think he's dogging it to not get further hurt or trying to punish the Ravens?
Jackson should have taken the Ravens offer last offseason. He wants Deshaun Watson money. But he doesn't accept the fact that that is probably the dumbest contract ever.

The Ravens might offer less money this offseason. These negotiations are going to be very tough, especially since Jackson does not have a agent other than his mother

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And refs bailed them out again....negating a big sack...NFL WANTS Pittsburgh in the playoffs.

Miami needs to win, and I think that eliminates the Steelers. However they want Steelers to at least have a winning record. Can't have Tom Landry holding that record of most winning seasons.

However Steelers have 4 8-8 seasons, so those are not winning or losing. Cowboys were all over .500.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Jackson should have taken the Ravens offer last offseason. He wants Deshaun Watson money. But he doesn't accept the fact that that is probably the dumbest contract ever.

The Ravens might offer less money this offseason. These negotiations are going to be very tough, especially since Jackson does not have a agent other than his mother
They're not going to offer him less. The market grows from year to year, especially if there's another QB who gets an extension over the off-season. I wouldn't pay him big money though.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another pick by the Bengals.
Need to blow out the Ravens. then pull players in the 2nd half.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
McCourtey saves a TD with a blind deflection at the last minute.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
People really thought BB was just going to get rolled because of what happened last week. He probably would have cut Hamlin during the week if he coached the Bills.