Early Games Thread

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
c’mon Bills . I’ve been waiting on this game all week.

If Phi doesn’t lose to Buff and or SF we can’t win division.
even if they most likely lose to SF...and we beat them our records are tied...but they win the tie break due to chart

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If anything might derail Philly’s chances this season, it could be the knee to Hurts. If it gets any worse, it could hamper his performance.
KJJ--- i watched him scamper and even with contusion on knee no one can catch him....i hope we go hard at low hits on him when we play him "if we can do it"

call my dirty?......heart ripped out too many times...time to start doing some heart rippin' too....dont want him permanently hurt....just 60 minutes

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No. He’s only won one playoff game without Brady and that was in Cleveland. His head coaching record has been dismal without Brady.
if we can get the owner out of asian massage parlors....maybe talk sense into him?...

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It must be the Eagles year. Lucky plays working out in their favor and refs favoring them in clutch moments of the game. Tough to beat. Hopefully they end up 1 and done in the playoffs lol.
jblaze----total agreement...whatever it takes.....i did vote for Sheagles when they played Brady and Pats....only time and last time

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
unless it has something to do with the nfce or a game that affects the dallas cowboys, i'm not interested... so bills versus eagles only one i see.
cant believe Bills lost game.....i have vivid dreams Sheagles with skirts on....i hate Hurts....not the person....just Sheagles sell out to get to SB to win

and then they find all extra money to re-load and get good draft picks?...all the while us cowboys win "save money" trophy every year...except for bad

players we over pay...i.e. Zeke and drop foot smith...now Zeke has trimmed down and actually gained a step when playing for Pats....just angry