Early Games Thread

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Yeah KC has finally been exposed. It took a year and 1 more Super Bowl but it finally happened - their offense doesn't have any great WRs to replace Tyreek and Kelce is getting older. He's still good but he's their only weapon. Shut him down and see if any of their JAG WRs can beat you...they definitely won't run the ball either

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They may not be what they were last season, but they’re still a threat.
Any winning team is a threat. I should clarify by saying that based on what I've seen so far this season, they're not a serious threat to win anything this year.

Motorola

Reaction score
RZ is awesome. I keep one of my TV’s on it.

But if you have a sports bar set up ( I have 5 TV’s in my cave) , then the convenience of Sunday Ticket is a must.
'Diehardblues' - you need to have a watch party down the stretch of this season.
I'll bring a food dish worthy of your being the host - get there early enough to help set up --- and remain afterwards to clean up!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Another int for the leading MVP candidate. Bills need to cash it in.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
How the hell is that holding? The Eagles defender was off balance he just pushed him down.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Any winning team is a threat. I should clarify by saying that based on what I've seen so far this season, they're not a serious threat to win anything this year.
With Patrick Mahomes at QB and the fact they’ve only lost three games currently they’re still a serious threat. There’s still 6 games left in the season and it’s how you’re playing entering the playoffs that can determine how deep you go.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Bold (read: dumb) take: The Rams and Packers will take the last two NFC wildcard spots.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Josh Allen doing Josh Allen things. Dude is so overrated. I don’t care what anyone says. Dude gets such a pass being mediocre. Heck the Bills get so much hype year in and year out for being mediocre. They changed playoff rules because of them. The 4 letter network openly loved them so much it was ridiculous. It makes disliking that franchise so incredibly easy.