Early Games Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Derek Carr doing the same things that caused the Raiders to move on from him.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Kyle Pitts is a totally wasted talent in Atlanta.

I think he's as good as Hockenson or LaPorta, but they don't know howto use him. He needs to go to a team with a QB who will get him the ball
Jonnu Smith has been targeted fewer times, but has the same number of receptions, a few more yards and one more TD than Pitts. Maybe Pitts ain't the guy.

Motorola

Reaction score
I remember thinking Mac Jones was fairly impressive during his rookie season. What happened or was I just delusional? He looks beyond terrible now
Mac Jones was a QB with some legitimate skills.
But he went to a college blueblood \ football factory that made him being outstanding in NCAA Division 1...but subsequently exposed as not being an adequate starting QB in the NFL over the long-term.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I just enjoy seeing the evil genius embarrassed.
Me thinks the shine has worn off and he is back to his Cleveland Brown days. Would not be surprised if he calls it quits after 2024. The genius wears no clothes.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"The octopus" - What stupid way to force a nickname for a TD and 2 point conversion.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
how dumb were the Panthers to pick a Lilliput QB? they almost never work.
Alabama, Ohio State, like USC, QBs are overrated...overhyped. Michigan, with the exception of Brady, as well. And Brady was not expected to be much. Speaking in general.