Early NFL Games Thread

mldardy

Reaction score
Man I still don't understand how are we the only team the Cardinals beat lol
It's the NFL things happen in a now 17 game season. See Broncos-Chiefs, Colts-Ravens, Jets-Eagles, Pats-Bills, Niners-Browns

Last edited:

GORICO

Reaction score
lol

Week 3: Broncos 20 Dolphins 70
Week 8: Broncos 24 Chiefs 9
Week 9: Chiefs 21 Dolphins 14

Just another post-1994 CBA parity year of the NFL.
mr East---- do you remember Cowboy team prior to free agency in 94?...so loaded...even our 3rd strings were

crushing it?....would have been at least 5 straight SB wins in a row

GORICO

Reaction score
Yea, it is the part of the season where I start to root for the Giants to win some games. Don't want to see them get Caleb Williams or Drake Maye.
mr Doom----love your vocabulary and where you got it...bigly....such intelligence to hold highest office in our land

DFWJC

Reaction score
Rookie RB Keaton Mitchell finally healthy for the Ravens
Loved this guy for later in the draft.
Blazer

Reid1boys

Reaction score
We all know the NFL adage "On any given Sunday..."
- but Dallas loss to Arizona looks worse and worse as the season goes along -
Cardinals 10 possessions so far today___
7 punts, 2 interceptions, 1 fumble
do you pay any attention to the rest of the league> Az traded Dobbs to Vikes (who just tied it up 21-21) and the Cards are playing a qb that was in Hs last week.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I may be a minority here but I think the Commanders have found their future QB in Howell. Reminds me of Phil Sims......nothing sexy but does a lot of good things and is tough. No, I'm not a Commander fan .........lol

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Seahawks getting crushed. Terrible coaching, no heart.... absolutely no effort. Good thing they went all in with that big trade deadline deal.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mr East---- do you remember Cowboy team prior to free agency in 94?...so loaded...even our 3rd strings were

crushing it?....would have been at least 5 straight SB wins in a row
Yes. A strong argument could be made championship success might have mirrored that assumption in the short term.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Former Cowboys with then Houston Texans having a good day. Good for Noah Brown and Dalton Schultz.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
West coast teams losing to east coast teams on a 1pm matchup. Ravens was free money.

Cardinals are brutal.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Man, Stroud is just so good!
I still don't know why the Panthers didn't pick him over Bryce Young. But time will tell the story. If the Panthers get some better coaching, weapons and play calling Bryce will be ok. He has been ok. Just not as good as CJ Stroud so far.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
CJ Stroud is the guy.

We'll see how his career trajectory goes. But worst case, I think he's Dak (which the Texans will take after years lost in the woods), and best case he's Drew Brees.