Early SB predictions

Cliff

Benched
Reaction score
Colts win B-I-G!.....

give the 7 and count your coin in two weeks....

Cliff

Benched
Reaction score
the Bears "d" in December has been horrendous - injuries.... if you look at their stats from the last 4 MEANINGFUL game - b-a-d - bottom five, bad.... take the colts, lay the points and S-M-I-L-E all the way to the bank....

AtlCB

Reaction score
Grossman throws three picks and gets blown out.

Colts 41, Bears 23

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm picking the Colts but as a die hard football fan I'm rooting for a good close game that is worth watching in the 4th qrt.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
I see 75% of the fans here are going to get a huge suprise on SB day :laugh2: J/K or well sort of kiddin...

Gfunk

Reaction score
they say defense wins championships...

sorry Bears, but in your case, that is in reference to the conference championship only

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Colts are going to totally destroy the Bears and their secondary....I don't even think it's going to be close.

Peyton Manning will see open receivers all over the field all game long...he just has to stay away from trying to force the ball over the middle by Urlacher.

Colts will skin the Bears, at least 38-17. It might even be worse if they can contain Hester.

cowboystar

Reaction score
colts will make this game boring as last years. they will kill the bears 31-10 i only hope i am wrong. i cant stand peyton. he could not even have faith in his defense last week. sat on the bench with head down thats wrong.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Bears 21
Colts 17

Peyton begins his legacy of never winning the big one with a loss to the Bears in Miami. Long time Baltimore Colt fans rejoice.

The NFC begins another long, consecutive string of Super Bowl wins with Chicago dashing Manning and the Colts hopes and dreams in Miami, ending the once dominant run of AFC World Championships.

After the dust settles in Miami, the Dallas Cowboys begin their rise in 2007.