Image: Early Schedule Predictions(Floor and Ceiling version)

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just wanted to get an early floor and ceiling record prediction from the zone. I am thinking the floor is 10-7 and the ceiling is 14-3.

Note: The NFC has the extra away game this year. We will have 9 road games and 8 home games.

I really hate it that we face Aaron Rodgers again. We just can't seem to get away from that guy. Facing Kellen Moore will be interesting also.

I think we get no less than 4-2 in the division and lose 3 other non-divisional games. 6-3 on the road. 6-2 at home.

What are your floor/ceiling predictions?
2021_OPPONENTS.png

817Gill

Reaction score
Just wanted to get an early floor and ceiling record prediction from the zone. I am thinking the floor is 10-7 and the ceiling is 14-3.

Note: The NFC has the extra away game this year. We will have 9 road games and 8 home games.

I really hate it that we face Aaron Rodgers again. We just can't seem to get away from that guy. Facing Kellen Moore will be interesting also.

I think we get no less than 4-2 in the division and lose 3 other non-divisional games. 6-3 on the road. 6-2 at home.

2021_OPPONENTS.png
Same floor/ceiling prediction for me unless there’s injury disaster.

Jipper

Reaction score
we got a tough year to play the AFC East - all four of those games will be tough....eagles best we can hope for is a split, lions trending up, 49ers always tough...10 to 12 wins feels about right so I will go with 11...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

2021_OPPONENTS.png

Here's my prediction:

1. NYG (SNF)
  2. @ CAR
  3. @ BUF
  4. DET
  5. @ WAS (MNF)
  6. PHI (SNF)
  7. SEA
  8. BYE
  9. @ MIA
  10. @ARI
  11. @ NYG
  12. NYJ (Thanksgiving)
  13. @ LAC (TNF)
  14. @ SF (SNF)
  15. NE
  16. LAR
  17. @ PHI
  18. WAS

fivetwos

Reaction score
Here's my prediction:

1. NYG (SNF)
  2. @ CAR
  3. @ BUF
  4. DET
  5. @ WAS (MNF)
  6. PHI (SNF)
  7. SEA
  8. BYE
  9. @ MIA
  10. @ARI
  11. @ NYG
  12. NYJ (Thanksgiving)
  13. @ LAC (TNF)
  14. @ SF (SNF)
  15. NE
  16. LAR
  17. @ PHI
  18. WAS
Looks about typical.

Although I don’t think they will make a team play three consecutive road games and also five of six.

Maybe flip Arizona and Seattle and that’s very close to something would happen.

Jake0

Reaction score
That's an optimistic floor. The true floor is way lower if you get injuries to key positions with no depth. Dak injured, some OLine injuries, Pollard injured, CD injured. Some combination of those for an extended period and they're in trouble. Defensive depth is good though.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Looks about typical.

Although I don’t think they will make a team play three consecutive road games and also five of six.

I could see that. Especially with us going into the bye after the game with Arizona, if my predictions are correct.

CoachD

Reaction score
12-5, 11-6, 10-7 either way doesn't matter to me.

Have to get past SF and PHIL in January.
All of those records will get you into the playoffs and that's as far as it goes. they might win one playoff game but that's as far as it goes.

ghst187

Reaction score
Man I see the schedule being vastly harder this year vs last.
the division is better then we have Bolts, niners, Bills, Jets, Lions, and who knows what Miami will be. If our D is as good as was first half of the year last year we can go really far. If it’s the D of the second half of the season…gonna be tough.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Hopefully, Buffalo will be early season and not later game. At Buffalo in Dec/Jan can be brutal.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Looks about typical.

Last year, they made the Eagles play three road games in a 13-day timespan. Never underestimate the NFL's ability to screw over a team. Might be our turn this year.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This will be the toughest schedule we have had in years. I see why the Cowboys finished off their defense in the draft. Miami, Chargers, Jets, Buffalo, Detroit, Giants 2X, Philadelphia 2X and San Francisco. Ruthless offenses.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
the division is better then we have Bolts, niners, Bills, Jets, Lions, and who knows what Miami will be. If our D is as good as was first half of the year last year we can go really far. If it’s the D of the second half of the season…gonna be tough.

Wow!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Right now every team thinks they are better. No one saw 3 teams from the NFC east making the playoffs this time last year including 1 trip to the sb.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Bolts 9ers bills Jets lions fish sounds like 2-4