Early start on the 2014 excuses

Aven8

Reaction score
We know what the excuse will be next year. Jason Garrett sucks. Monte Kiffin sucks. This entire coaching staff has got to go.

Then we watch the replacements perform the same while Garrett goes on to enjoy success elsewhere.

You're right. The arena league is calling his name!

mitchell2254

Reaction score
1, Dez is a spoiled brat.

I in no way endorse that, but I am sure that will be the excuse for many.

Coy

Reaction score
We know what the excuse will be next year. Jason Garrett sucks. Monte Kiffin sucks. This entire coaching staff has got to go.

Then we watch the replacements perform the same while Garrett goes on to enjoy success elsewhere.

Maybe as a QB coach in a good organization.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
I say most of these in jest, but quite frankly...wouldn't be surprised if some or all of these happen.

1. We play the NFC West this upcoming year...probably going to lose 3 out of those 4 games
2. Lee will be on IR by week 2
3. Dez and Romo will have a physical altercation on the sideline leading to Dez being traded.
4. Jerry Jones will draft that "one guy" that can take us to the promise land completely disregarding the rest of the draft.
5. Romo is 34 and coming off of back surgery. Every time the guy throws an incomplete pass, people will be clamoring for Neckbeard.
6. We play the AFC south this year. Bridgewater and whatever QB Jacksonville most likely drafts will have their coming out parties against us. Andrew Luck will do Andrew Luck things and lead the Colts on a fabulous comeback victory despite being down 30 points going into the second half.
7. Ware will struggle, and there will be burning Ware effigies outside Jerryworld.
8. Bob 3 will be back and his new coach will have him in prime form to light us up.
9. Nick Foles will break his own record with 10 TD passes against us in a single game.
10. Jason Garrett will give Murray about 5 carries per game, and even less when we're up.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

I am sure Garrett will have plenty of success at Div. 3. Western Omaha next year because that is the only place he is going to get a HC offer from.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
These were all JG picks thats why Dallas won the superbowl. Jerry Jones gave up total control