Early Sunday Game Thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agree or disagree with the ejectment?
NO, we seen that type of hit all to often. If this game was not in London, he would not have been ejected.
I think it is theatrical too. show London, hits to the head are taken serious.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I haven't watched a pregame show in a while, doing so today reminds me of why I stopped. They really don't even talk much about football, it is a **** show.
Back in the 1980s-90s I loved pregame shows. I would get up early and watch it all, soaking up every minute. Now, I can't stand to see even a few seconds of it. I won't turn the game on till a minute or two before kickoff, and will keep the sound muted until the action starts. Something sure got lost somewhere along the way.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
First nfl national anthem (x4)I’ve seen in ages.
the patriotism I saw was interesting. To say the least

Motorola

Reaction score
Eisen mentioned that Ravens chose not have a bye week after the London game (it used to be mandatory).
So, does that mean when the teams playing overseas were announced, the schedule makers had to consult with all of them before slotting the games?

Adreme

Reaction score
NO, we seen that type of hit all to often. If this game was not in London, he would not have been ejected.
I think it is theatrical too. show London, hits to the head are taken serious.
That was by far the worst hit all year. He launched himself head into the side of the WRs helmet. Egregious and obviously an ejection.

Adreme

Reaction score
Browns are yet another team the 49ers have caught overplaying them, basically getting too hyped and playing sloppy. 49ers have just printed money for me this year.