Early Sunday Game Thread

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I know the Eagles are undefeated but they have only one win this year by double digits. And they are struggling again vs. the Jets. Add this to the 49ers' loss earlier.

To me the NFC is still wide open and if the Cowboys can get their stuff together again it's still right there for them.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Only way the Jets could win is with a pick 6, cause the O aint gonna help.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I know the Eagles are undefeated but they have only one win this year by double digits. And they are struggling again vs. the Jets. Add this to the 49ers' loss earlier.

To me the NFC is still wide open and if the Cowboys can get their stuff together again it's still right there for them.
Gotta win tomorrow first

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles get a lot of lucky breaks, but they can create those as well.
It will not last forever. hopefully it ends soon.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
The Eagles have beaten mostly bad teams. The best team they have played so far is Tampa, who is losing against the Lions right now. The Dolphins will be the best offense the Eagles defense has played so far in their season.
And Dallas has only beaten the best.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
The Eagles are one play away from having their 1st loss and the injury to Lane Johnson is a big deal.
I agree.

And with the offense struggling, their defense is managing to create negative plays whenever the jets get in the Red zone.

Chances are they will end the day as the only remaining unbeaten in the league, just like they did last year.

They are a class above everyone else in the conference outside of the 49ers

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
It's so wild to see the Patriots struggling. An entire generation of their fans never experienced failure. Now they are just another lower tier team awaiting a rebuild.