Easter day Menu

Techsass

Reaction score
We spent the day at the hospital visiting my Mom. Dang she's 96 & thinks she can still jog, well she can't. Poor thing fractured 3 ribs & her pelvis. So we're looking at simple. My wife got hold of some restaurant sized baked potatoes that she's going to stuff w/ meat, chives, cheese, etc.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
So far it's only been that single heel end off a loaf of bread( it was the only one left in the sack) & a half bottle of water,,,but I am fully dressed & ready to hit the grocery store ,if I'd just quit hitting the back button ,rewatching the last 10 minutes of the movie Prometheus.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
We spent the day at the hospital visiting my Mom. Dang she's 96 & thinks she can still jog, well she can't. Poor thing fractured 3 ribs & her pelvis. So we're looking at simple. My wife got hold of some restaurant sized baked potatoes that she's going to stuff w/ meat, chives, cheese, etc.
Sorry to hear about your Mother, but that potato thing sounds pretty good:thumbup:

Knotamus

Reaction score
Lol.. Im just enjoying myself. Been golfing and drinking beers. My wife has been smoking wings for a couple hours and made homemade ranch dressing. Throw in some asparagus and Mac n cheese. Meanwhile, I’m watching the Braves game outside on my screened in porch enjoying this 72 degree south MS weather. Kids running around the yard.. and yes, RL Burnside on the radio in the background. Good times.

Knotamus

Reaction score
Smoked brisket, sirloin fajitas, potato salad, Charro beans and Mexican rice. Carrot cake for dessert!!!!! Salud!!! I hope you found your eggs!! What's on your plate! Go Cowboys!!!!

Lol.. I just read off your menu to my wife. She immediately said “that guy is from south Texas!”. I had to click on your profile and sure enough. FYI.. my wife is from San Antonio, so I think you just made her a little home sick:p

cern

Reaction score
Mud bugs, corn, sausage, cole slaw, potato salad and cobblers for dessert. Still wild turkey season but gave the birds a day off. Time for deleon tequila and game of thrones. Thank god for remotes. I can't stand up.

Knotamus

Reaction score
Mud bugs, corn, sausage, cole slaw, potato salad and cobblers for dessert. Still wild turkey season but gave the birds a day off. Time for deleon tequila and game of thrones. Thank god for remotes. I can't stand up.
Ahaha..lol.. I hear ya my friend. Enjoy yourself.