Easy E calls pain after Giants game tolerable

aria

Reaction score
who did I call out on this thread? NO ONE.....run along and find a new playmate. I'm bored with you!
The exact response I would expect from a hypocrite like you. Incorrectly call people out for the same thing you’re guilty of then disappear and pretend it never happened. See ya chump, another immature loser to put on ignore.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
This was the game to ease Zeke back in. You just paid a ton of money, he hasn’t practiced or been to TC, and some of you expect to give him the rock 25 times?

Its not like it was a win and in game or anything. If anything, I’d rather not run him into the ground if he’s going to be here for the foreseeable future.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Exactly!

it's not like we are talking about the elite 260 pound CJ Anderson
every time someone brings up the rams running game it does not knock Zeke AT ALL...it shows how BAD OUR DEFENSE WAS..the guys who got paid so far JS and TaNK, IT KNOCKS ON THEM.. IRONY is they looked the same against the giants..when are they going to stop making backs have career days..the colts game couldn't stop the run..

makes me laugh so hard the EE haters use stats that have zero to do with him like this post and make our d look silly..

Zeke effects the d, they account for him, he makes the PA pass sellable..Zeke was not needed but this 4.1 was average Pollards 1.8 was waterbody and add that 16 yarder he ripped off that was called back only because a WR foot didnt get set in time and its 5.0 avg and it was off the beach and hardly any touches and the giants do have better run d then a pass d plus their gameplan starts with stopping the run..

I guarantee if this was closer and he was needed Zeke would have easily got 100yards..he was needed get over hater got to hate when you know after 16 we wont be discussing this because it will be moot..

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
One thing I noticed that while our OL was virtually unbreakable in pass pro, they did not get much movement at the LOS in the run game. It wasn't a Zeke thing nor a Pollard thing, as neither one found many lanes. I think the Giants run defense is actually going to be pretty good.

Even still, Zeke pulled out 4.1 YPC on a day where he had no room to run, and if his longest run of the day wasn't erased on a ticky-tack motion call against Cooper, he would have averaged a very Zeke-ish 4.8 YPC.

What Kellen Moore did really well is use those tendencies against them. The Giants defense was biting HARD on run fakes, so Moore hit them relentlessly with play action and exploited the deep middle they freed behind themselves. The other great thing he did was utilize RPOs to pass against run-heavy sets and run against defenders expecting pass. Zeke took 15 carries and only one was into an 8 man box. You can be sure that Linehan would have kamikazed Zeke into plenty of those heavy fronts.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
The exact response I would expect from a hypocrite like you. Incorrectly call people out for the same thing you’re guilty of then disappear and pretend it never happened. See ya chump, another immature loser to put on ignore.
I'm heart broken......:lmao2:

tomsanders921

Reaction score
I thought he looked pretty sluggish on the runs he had. No burst or elusiveness. Hopefully he gets going this weekend.

Watching Zeke Sunday and then kamara Monday night, the difference was night and day. Kamara was lightning quick and also ran with a lot of power. I was very impressed.

I'll give Zeke a pass for now but he should have at least showed explosiveness early in the game since he was fresh.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
His performance was forgetful, against an awful defense. He wants to be paid like the top back in the league we could of got that performance from cut Morris.
Not defending Zeke but he did miss pre season and training camp. I did not expect a big game from him. Training in Cabo is a far cry from training camp.

blueblood70

Reaction score
One thing I noticed that while our OL was virtually unbreakable in pass pro, they did not get much movement at the LOS in the run game. It wasn't a Zeke thing nor a Pollard thing, as neither one found many lanes. I think the Giants run defense is actually going to be pretty good.

Even still, Zeke pulled out 4.1 YPC on a day where he had no room to run, and if his longest run of the day wasn't erased on a ticky-tack motion call against Cooper, he would have averaged a very Zeke-ish 4.8 YPC.

What Kellen Moore did really well is use those tendencies against them. The Giants defense was biting HARD on run fakes, so Moore hit them relentlessly with play action and exploited the deep middle they freed behind themselves. The other great thing he did was utilize RPOs to pass against run-heavy sets and run against defenders expecting pass. Zeke took 15 carries and only one was into an 8 man box. You can be sure that Linehan would have kamikazed Zeke into plenty of those heavy fronts.

hater wont listen its the same 10 CZ guys who wanted dak cut or traded and hate he got what he wanted,,they will do this all year anytime he makes one mistake.. all the crying about one drop pass lol it was obvious those were going to do it..

jay94

Reaction score
Who cares about Barry Sanders. He hasn't played in over 2 decades. What in the world does he have to do wihe game the other day? Zeke has started slow the first 2 games before and did just fine after. Are you this delusional to think no player has an off game ever because they now are being paid higher? Do you even watch sports?

Yes I watch sports and more NFL than the average Cowboy fan. I'm sure NY knew he started slow too, it was great play calling and his impact was next to nothing. He is now the most overrated player in the league. The Giants are a bad team and they lost 3 of their best defensive players did you know that. Stats have proven how overrated he is, but the majority of this site will call him the best back in the league. Although he has never received MVP votes, received only good/above grades on pff, stats showing how overrated he is that he is a good back and not elite.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Exactly!

it's not like we are talking about the elite 260 pound CJ Anderson

CJ Anderson had a full training camp, preseason, and 10 weeks of games with Carolina as well as numerous practices with Oakland.

Elliott had what, one padded practice?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
every time someone brings up the rams running game it does not knock Zeke AT ALL...it shows how BAD OUR DEFENSE WAS..the guys who got paid so far JS and TaNK, IT KNOCKS ON THEM.. IRONY is they looked the same against the giants..when are they going to stop making backs have career days..the colts game couldn't stop the run..

makes me laugh so hard the EE haters use stats that have zero to do with him like this post and make our d look silly..

Zeke effects the d, they account for him, he makes the PA pass sellable..Zeke was not needed but this 4.1 was average Pollards 1.8 was waterbody and add that 16 yarder he ripped off that was called back only because a WR foot didnt get set in time and its 5.0 avg and it was off the beach and hardly any touches and the giants do have better run d then a pass d plus their gameplan starts with stopping the run..

I guarantee if this was closer and he was needed Zeke would have easily got 100yards..he was needed get over hater got to hate when you know after 16 we wont be discussing this because it will be moot..

Lol you arent even citing the right game.

This is such a fail that it hurts.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Just keep his carries down, no need to wear him out. A nice balanced attack means that Zeke is doing what he supposed to do and that is help setup the pass.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Yes I watch sports and more NFL than the average Cowboy fan. I'm sure NY knew he started slow too, it was great play calling and his impact was next to nothing. He is now the most overrated player in the league. The Giants are a bad team and they lost 3 of their best defensive players did you know that. Stats have proven how overrated he is, but the majority of this site will call him the best back in the league. Although he has never received MVP votes, received only good/above grades on pff, stats showing how overrated he is that he is a good back and not elite.

But rich!

Rue. Rue, damn you. Lol.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The guy had no training camp. Don't know what people expected. I know one thing. Pollard didn't look half as good as Zeke did. I expect both will do a lot better in the coming weeks.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lol you arent even citing the right game.

This is such a fail that it hurts.
Rams, Giants, Colts all recent games all games that the D couldn't stop runners. all had career days against us.. not a fail..

anyone using stats from those games ie bring up CJ vs Zeke is backwards thinking, zeke doesnt run against the RBs he runs against defenses, in those cases CJ, Gurley and Barkley made our Defense, who also ahs some highly paid defenders with new deals and more coming, look Horrible.

cant compare Zeke to them , it was bad defense,... we know how you feel about EE, the hater bring these up because they can no longer add 108 threads on dont sign zeke he has no leverage he wont set the market..they have to eat crow and nit pick every play now..its ok there are more zeke fans then haters..

I also find the quote and the need for thread about it funny because zeke didnt volunteer this info, he has media called or sticking mics in his face and ask him how he feels, he responds..then so called fans ridicule him..

so you my friend as a fan are a total fail.. moving on..

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Rams, Giants, Colts all recent games all games that the D couldn't stop runners. all had career days against us.. not a fail..

anyone using stats from those games ie bring up CJ vs Zeke is backwards thinking, zeke doesnt run against the RBs he runs against defenses, in those cases CJ, Gurley and Barkley made our Defense, who also ahs some highly paid defenders with new deals and more coming, look Horrible.

cant compare Zeke to them , it was bad defense,... we know how you feel about EE, the hater bring these up because they can no longer add 108 threads on dont sign zeke he has no leverage he wont set the market..they have to eat crow and nit pick every play now..its ok there are more zeke fans then haters..

I also find the quote and the need for thread about it funny because zeke didnt volunteer this info, he has media called or sticking mics in his face and ask him how he feels, he responds..then so called fans ridicule him..

so you my friend as a fan are a total fail.. moving on..

Again NONE of those games are the correct game lol.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
@Melonfeud same guy calling me out for “bashing” every thread which consists of mainly two topics, Zeke and conspiracies. Such a delusional hypocrite it’s funny. I even gave him a like although he’s a chump.
Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha
Right-0n,bro!:lmao2:
:lmao:LMAO:lmao:

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
The beast is ready to be unleashed
The beast needs to find his 3rd and 4th gear. There were many runs against the Giants that the hole and blocking was there and you can just see he didn't have the burst. 10-15 yarders were there and he was only getting 3-4.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
His performance was forgetful, against an awful defense. He wants to be paid like the top back in the league we could of got that performance from cut Morris.

I felt like he did everything he needed to against a D that spent the majority of the game keying on him. The offense as a whole looked tremendous. Would you have rathered they force fed him and played right into the defenses hands?

Personally, I'm ecstatic we didn't need elite numbers from Zeke to trounce the Giants.