Eating cheese all day! I love the Packers, Eagles suck!

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't even hate the Packers. Is that weird? When have the Packers ever beat us on their way to a super bowl? Why should I hate the Packers? Because they beat us in regular season games and one playoff game that got them nowhere?

We beat the packers 8 times in a row back in the 90s and twice in the playoffs leading to two Super Bowl wins. I feel bad for them. I don't hate them. The 49ers, that's a different story. We have a history. Sorry Packers fans, go crawl back into your hole. You're irrelevant.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Let's go havarti, extra sharp, Gouda, blue cheese, can't forget the FETA! Green Bay destroy the eagles put them out their misery! I hate living in pa and dealing with these eagles fans!!!!!

You live in PA, and you're stuck between Eagles and Steelers fans and media? Much respect. And sympathy.

Just given where we are in the standings, I'd love to see the Packers stomp the Eagles into a mudhole. But if the Eagles stomp Aaron Rodgers into a mudhole I won't be too upset

Motorola

Reaction score
Let's go havarti, extra sharp, Gouda, blue cheese, can't forget the FETA! Green Bay destroy the eagles put them out their misery! I hate living in pa and dealing with these eagles fans!!!!!
They ain't gonna like you puttin' all that extra on their original/most famous sandwich!

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
They will make him look like we should have made him look

As much of an Iggles hater as I am, I'm also not blind.

They have (this year) a very good football team. With a win tonight, they will have probably a 60% chance of winning the divsion (barring significant injuries, of course). We are two games behind overall, can only tie the series with them, so to win the division requires they would have to lose at least some games to teams like the Giants (that we already beat twice), Washington, Chicago and New Orleans. And they get to play the Giants twice.

Can they lose some of those? Sure, but none of those teams are very good. Not that likely.
Meanwhile Dallas has to win a lot of games and make up a two game deficit.

Hey, the Giants did it, so can we. But it's going to be hard to do.

Cowboys and Cowboys fans need to worry about their own team and quit trying to win the SB by dissing the Iggles. Ain't gonna happen...