Eating Zeke crow

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
let me have it boys. I thought people were nuts who thought zeke would be the pick. I'm eating my crow. Welcome aboard zeke.

ha-ha-nelson-Simpsons-nelson-ha-ha-93-p-672x480.jpg

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
Ehh takes a big man to eat crow....well done...we got a seat for ya here on the z train

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ehh takes a big man to eat crow....well done...we got a seat for ya here on the z train

Nothing against the OP, but it's pretty easy to open an anonymous internet thread.

I never thought we'd take Zeke at four, either. For the record, I hate it. But he will be fun to watch at least.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Thought we would trade down and take him...

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Nothing against the OP, but it's pretty easy to open an anonymous internet thread.

I never thought we'd take Zeke at four, either. For the record, I hate it. But he will be fun to watch at least.

I don't hate it. Hell, he is still one of the top BPA in the draft. If we return to 2014 with him, the crying will stop.

Leadbelly

Reaction score
I wanted Zeke most, but I'll also say if he busts I will never ever want any RB in the first ever again. I don't care if it's a clone of Adrian Peterson.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Anyone notice the lack of excitement in our war room? I wonder if they wanted bosa. Doesn't matter now. Zeke is the man. It is certainly a win now move. I like the pick more than Ramsey though. He did nothing for me.

Romotil45

Reaction score
Romotil45 is eating crow because he predicted that the Cowboys would not select Zeke 4th overall. Not to bad with a little salt n pepper. Go Zeke Go Cowboys !

fishspill

Reaction score
I was all on top-2 QB or Bosa. Didn't happen. Couldn't happen. Still doesn't detract from the fact that Zeke at #4 is pants-on-head stupid and the only people getting a payoff are fantasy football managers. This team's FO is a farce.

Macnalty

Reaction score
For sure he'll be a fan favorite. Almost instantly.

I'm just sick of not having a competitive defensive team.

There are still some very good defensive players on the menu the second rd can really be our friend. Treadwell and Doctson not being taken before Fuller really messed with me.

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
Move over....... Hope you have leftovers

I emfactidly said they weren't taking Zeke @4

I like my crow BBQ.....

bodi

Reaction score
Move over....... Hope you have leftovers

I emfactidly said they weren't taking Zeke @4

I like my crow BBQ.....

by 44cowboys22

If guys on Twitter can spew crap.... Figured why not me
1. We are not trading up! Can't make it any simpler for those of you in that spectrum. Listen to JJ, JG & SJ
2. We aren't drafting Zeke..... Again listen & pay attention to what we've done the last 2 off seasons in regards to that position.
3. We aren't drafting Tunsil.... Not really much to say here, other than the holes in our D to back up that statement, along with the Green pick last year{which is going to surprise people}

Just don't get these lines of thinking.... It's laughable but maddeness as well......

We are taking the best D player or trading down, no way are we giving up draft picks & going up

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
by 44cowboys22

If guys on Twitter can spew crap.... Figured why not me
1. We are not trading up! Can't make it any simpler for those of you in that spectrum. Listen to JJ, JG & SJ
2. We aren't drafting Zeke..... Again listen & pay attention to what we've done the last 2 off seasons in regards to that position.
3. We aren't drafting Tunsil.... Not really much to say here, other than the holes in our D to back up that statement, along with the Green pick last year{which is going to surprise people}

Just don't get these lines of thinking.... It's laughable but maddeness as well......

We are taking the best D player or trading down, no way are we giving up draft picks & going up

Tastes like bad duck