JDSmith

Reaction score
18 runs
26 kr
38 or
8 receptions
90 touches 4 fumbles 2 lost
Too many but still think many over exaggerate his fumbling
The missing meetings is a whole different issue and a serious and dumb one on his part

I'm only concerned with this year, and he's fumbled more this year than last - considerably more. Combine that with his other issues and I question his preparation and work ethic. Maybe he was more focused last year and that's why he only fumbled once, I don't know. But IMO showing his numbers for 2 years overall only makes this year look worse.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Maybe those are your two choices, not mine. I can love this season while still want to see idiots who don't deserve to be here cut from the team. You can be the bleeding heart.
I guess you're going to be the bleeding heart cause he's going no where.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Wrong. Roper was mainly a special teamer with Dallas and Richards fumbled three times in fifty carries. He sucked.
No one is hating on Jimmy, but he didn't exactly cut Jim Brown and Ray Lewis.

No stupid coach would cut Jim Brown or Ray Lewis, never mind a great one. The great coaches are able to manage the great players even when they screw up. The great coaches are able to send messages to their team and create winning atmospheres. No great coach would cut a star if they can help it. Even the great Parcells didn't do anything when LT freelanced, on OR off the field.

And Roper was playing lots of snaps he just didn't start because of the way trade was worded.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think we will miss him on the jet sweep action more than special teams....that jet sweep action forces the DE and OLB to stay home, helping slow the pass rush and giving Zeke more room inside.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I think we will miss him on the jet sweep action more than special teams....that jet sweep action forces the DE and OLB to stay home, helping slow the pass rush and giving Zeke more room inside.
Dunbar can do that