Twitter: Ed Werder: Expect Quinn to pursue Wagner

Carson

Reaction score
To quote Bill Parcells : “Consider yourself sucked!”

Here we go with this drama. Slater already said Dallas is not going to interested. He’s going to want a nice pay day.

I mean yeah, of course Quinn WANTS Wagner. 30 other teams do as well.

I am sure Mike Fisher will have his typical “interest” tweet. Next week they will say we were never really interested.

But these are the moves you restructure for. This move takes you from a solid / good defense to an elite defense. Wagner and Parsons would be insane to watch

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

Here we go with this drama. Slater already said Dallas is not going to interested. He’s going to want a nice pay day.

I am sure Mike Fisher will have his typical “interest” tweet. Next week they will say we were never really interested.

But these are the moves you restructure for. This move takes you from a solid / good defense to an elite defense. Wagner and Parsons would be insane to watch

So you think he's going to be out of our range......

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Don’t spend big money on a punter…..what’s an extra 5 yards per punt really?
Don’t spend big money on a 33 year old LB…..it’s time to get younger and have someone for 4-5 years minimum.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

Love the Tuna, he had some sayings. LOL

quickccc

Reaction score
Damn, what's his value? He's 32, so maybe not as much some think

and i fully expect the Stephen Jones led front office ..to tell Quinn " heck nah, .. no way cheap ... so now walk it off "

Stephen apparently does not even want to re-sign his Pro Bowl punter to a mere 5 mil per year, ..what chance does perennial All pro and possible future HOF er whose still playing
at a high level Bobby Wagner have ?

shabazz

Reaction score
The biggest obstacle is that this franchise puts a premium on paying offensive players......unless it's a sporadically effective defensive end

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let me check the numbers.....

We can't sign our punter or our #4 WR?

Yup. Not happening.
Obviously they could sign those guys, it's that they choose not to. A team can't create cap space if nobody leaves.

That said, I don't think there is any real chance they will spend what it would take to get Wagner. They don't shell out that kind of money for outside free agents.