Ed Werder: Romo didn't show up for medical treatment today

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
werder said he didn't show up for the first treatment not that he didn't show up at all

juck

Reaction score
Hostile;1840668 said:
Ed Werder doesn't know me. I am lighting candles and chanting "om mane padme om."

good one.i rewatched the game with tivo and they were looking at his thumb in 2nd quarter not 3rd.I think it affected him and he hit BIGGs helmet.

Reaction score
Romo had a bruised head more than thumb... He mentally stunk it up out there yesterday, I believe he'll bounce back nicely Saturday.

sbark

Reaction score
Hey...he is a pretty darn good basketball player.......what?>>>> Got no left hand........:p:

come on Tony ...become the 1st NFL QB to win a game, with a rateing over 100 to play the whole game with your weak hand........

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
sbark;1841438 said:
Hey...he is a pretty darn good basketball player.......what?>>>> Got no left hand........:p:

come on Tony ...become the 1st NFL QB to win a game, with a rateing over 100 to play the whole game with your weak hand........

I actually heard his left was his pimp hand, and we all know its strong.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Look at Romo trying to be Brett Favre.

Where will he stop with is Brett impersonations.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
mickgreen58;1840595 said:
Ed Werder is on Galloway & Co. and he said that he talked to coaches at Valley Ranch and they said Tony Romo didn't show up to get any special treatment on his thumb today.

Duh, should he see the doc or see Jessica ....
do ya thank?