Eddie George -- Tennessee to Texas?

Armageden Eagle

Benched
Reaction score
Heard through a local radio station that a WIP caller said that Eddie George (Agent) is working out a deal with the cowboys because the titans will release him very very soon.

Dayam! He's no joke!

He'll definitely improve the Dallas offense. Looks like you guys may pull off another wildcard this year! :D

drover

Reaction score
Armageden Eagle said:
Heard through a local radio station that a WIP caller said that Eddie George (Agent) is working out a deal with the cowboys because the titans will release him very very soon.

Dayam! He's no joke!

He'll definitely improve the Dallas offense. Looks like you guys may pull off another wildcard this year! :D

This you can take to the Bank It's not going to happen. :D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I never cared for Eddie George. Even in his salad days when he was the straw that stirred the drink of the Titans offense, in the time before McNair became such a complete QB.

Now he's worn down, oft injured, and production limited.

That said, I have this eery feeling he could sprout a one year revival, a serious renaissance for one season.

Probably pure tommyrot, but I have a hankering for him to come to Dallas and cap his career with a solid season behind and spelling Julius Jones..

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
I never cared for Eddie George. Even in his salad days when he was the straw that stirred the drink of the Titans offense, in the time before McNair became such a complete QB.

Now he's worn down, oft injured, and production limited.

That said, I have this eery feeling he could sprout a one year revival, a serious renaissance for one season.

Probably pure tommyrot, but I have a hankering for him to come to Dallas and cap his career with a solid season behind and spelling Julius Jones..

I Hear what you're saying. :cool:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
BTW, this is better suited in cowboys main forum as it has stuff to do with the cowoys, you're allowed to post there too...