Edge James signs with Cards

Woods

Reaction score
Now, if we can get the Colts to trade up with us to try to get another RB . . . .

And we take their 1st and 2nd and maybe a little something else.

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
We play them on the road next year, could be a tuffy...................nevermind, they still have no defense once so ever. Their offense is quickly becoming very good. If they can get a QB in the draft or via trade, or anyway, they are set on the offensive side of the ball. Fitz and Boldin had over 1,000 yards receiving, and now with an awesome HB in the backfield, their offense could be a serious threat!!!!

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
as bad as the cards are, or maybe were, you have to give them credit for always trying to improve their team

sacase

Reaction score
Arizone isn't looking like a bunch of chumps, two years from now they will be a serious contender I think.

Ken

Reaction score
With Edge,, Boldin, and Fitz, that is a sick offense.

Now they need an Oline.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
This is great, let's see what the posterboy does now without a legit running threat. Say hello to alot of blitzing manning. Huge mistake by the colts letting him get away.

maxsports

Reaction score
I am not worried about the cards at all. Loser organization that will never win.
What I do wonder about players is why they sign with these kind of teams? Now Edge will never win a ring. I guess players don't care about winning, they just care about the largest pay out there.

DawnOfANewD

Reaction score
Why not Jamal Lewis to IND now? For all their talk about D. Rhodes being able to start, I think they'd prefer someone with a longer track record of success.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
dannyboy said:
imagine it they get Culpepper.............
Let Kurt start the season off, while Culpepper gets into shape, Their O would be scary no matter what anybody says.

They need a TE too

ghst187

Reaction score
Zaxor said:
A very good signing by the cards imho

I disagree, rookie RBs can have an instant impact and there are two RBs in this draft that I'd prefer over James, D Williams and Maroney. Drafting a guy saves booku bucks and cap space.

And I don't think AZ will ever be a contender no matter who they have, its just a perennial toilet organization. I think Green is a class guy and a decent coach but I don't think he can take them to the next level because the org will hold him back.
That said, they have a good number of players I'd like to have....Fitz, Boldon,...

I am VERY happy that I will no longer hear "triplets" associated with a team that can't win a championship, a QB that chokes in every big game, an undersized #2 WR, and a mediocre, oft-injured RB. That truly made me ill.