Edge/Safety/Linebacker are all sneaky needs for this team

btcutter

Reaction score
Edge-DLaw has one the biggest contracts on the entire team, Fowler/Armstrong are fa's in 2024.
Safety-Kearse/Hooker are fa's in 2024
Linebacker-Lve is just on a 2 yr deal, Clark and just low level prospects behind them

We got to fully understand, the draft process isn't just about yr 1, but the life of their rookie contracts. Also, we have several core players that need to be extended and some will be market setting contracts.
I rate LB as an immediate need. We are extremely thin/inexperienced and LVE is one hit away from being sidelined again.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I rate LB as an immediate need. We are extremely thin/inexperienced and LVE is one hit away from being sidelined again.
I still think they will sign another veteran, but you are right, very little depth with a starter that has injury issues

tm1119

Reaction score
Agreed, I don’t think the need at LB is sneaky at all. I don’t think Clark is anywhere near the level of just penciling him into the starting lineup without at least serious competition. It was this time last year that some weee penciling in Jabril Cox as a starter. And yes, LVE is also injury prone and likely to miss games.

The problem is that this Lb class just isn’t very strong….

btcutter

Reaction score
Agreed, I don’t think the need at LB is sneaky at all. I don’t think Clark is anywhere near the level of just penciling him into the starting lineup without at least serious competition. It was this time last year that some weee penciling in Jabril Cox as a starter. And yes, LVE is also injury prone and likely to miss games.

The problem is that this Lb class just isn’t very strong….
Drew Sanders is a LB that can play off or edge. He’ll be tempting For me.