Twitter: Edwards interviewed

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
It would seem a little more effort is being put into this than Jerry did for his HC, which is a good thing. Maybe butt kissing yes-men were told to not bother applying. Or maybe Jerry is gonna keep searching until he finds one.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Unless they already have their minds made up on Quinn, Edwards SHOULD ace this interview if he really wants the job and thinks he can fix the defense. He was here first-hand to see everything that went wrong with Nolan

Rayman70

Reaction score
I will say this, Quinn matched up with Edwards might be a very good fit. Edwards basically ran the dline in Minny and had a top 5 team on D. He knows how to get the most out of average players.I actualy prefer him to coach the dline over anyone we bring in. Just knowing his track record running the 4-3. He and Quinn intrigues me..altho Quinn in itself scares me given his lack of recent success. Maybe in the right system he can get his mojo back.

Rayman70

Reaction score
who else has the feel that news will break today about our staff? It seems to be fast tracked. I like the sense of urgency in which we are searching for coaching answers...THAT SAID, we should have fired MM and went hard after Eberflus at Indy as our next HC. He is avail btw. JUST SAYIN...

Rayman70

Reaction score
WHY NO MNETION OF GUS BRADLEY? I kinda get it why we arent pursuing Matt Patricia...the guy was suppose to be all that defensively and he can't get Detroits D up to snuff. He kinda sucks as a HC...but MAYBE we should be exploring ALL avenues.

Bigdog

Reaction score
WHY NO MNETION OF GUS BRADLEY? I kinda get it why we arent pursuing Matt Patricia...the guy was suppose to be all that defensively and he can't get Detroits D up to snuff. He kinda sucks as a HC...but MAYBE we should be exploring ALL avenues.
He might be going to the Raiders and reading from what Chargers fans were saying I think they are glad. I know that when he was hired that local sports radio in the Bay area was reporting his track record was not that good. Who knows though. Everyone has an opinion.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jerrah interviewed 3 minority candidates but everyone knows he will have that sleepover with Quinn. Will we ever learn.:laugh::eek:
iu
Jerry and Dan Quinn

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The players are the key brother. What are they gonna do with Jaylon and the secondary. That will tell all.