Eh....new guy

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
William, welcome aboard. I joined this board a year or so ago and you won't believe the knowledge of the Cowboys that's so abundant here. It's tough for me living in Tampa to get up-to-the-minute Cowboys info. Lucky for me I found the right place.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Hi Will,

Welcome to the home of the biggest family this side of...err...well biggest family ever...We are always happy to have new members regardless of age but it is always especially nice when they are of the next gen...

Look forward to seeing your posts

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Welcome fellow texan.......I am the guy who posted in the other room. I didnt even know this room was here before yesterday. I grew up in the Lufkin area and played football there. Go Pack Go.......yes the Pack is definitely a power house of Texas football. But you mentioned South Lake Carrol.........you guys better praay cuz those dudes are bad arse........I wouldnt want to play them. Best of look in your football endeavors. I am now living in Wichita, KS at McConnell Air Force Base. Looking forward to hearing your views. Enjoy.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
Welcome fellow texan.......I am the guy who posted in the other room. I didnt even know this room was here before yesterday. I grew up in the Lufkin area and played football there. Go Pack Go.......yes the Pack is definitely a power house of Texas football. But you mentioned South Lake Carrol.........you guys better praay cuz those dudes are bad arse........I wouldnt want to play them. Best of look in your football endeavors. I am now living in Wichita, KS at McConnell Air Force Base. Looking forward to hearing your views. Enjoy.

:welcome:

I played for Lufkin too... as did my father...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
I played with Reggie and Ju Parks and those guys.......when did you play

I graduated in 1981... been a while... ;)

dallasblue05

Reaction score
i graduated in '02.....lol......do you know what Reggie is up to? (McNeal) I know he was at A&M......I'm a UT fan, but I havent heard about since last season.....maybe you know what he is up to....

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome to the board...hope you enjoy your stay. :cool: