Eisen: Maybe this is the reason DAL hasn't yet made any significant move

_sturt_

Reaction score

(Cued up to the part where he makes specific mention of DAL.)

Last edited:

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
A lot of good guys are not going to be released. One maybe two that are still outside the very very low price range sure but those are not what the Cowboys would target.

HanD

Reaction score
lots of potential cuts coming from teams that need to get below cap. most notably both LA teams.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
If this news that’s coming is Bosa, he doesn’t move the needle for me. He feels like a stop gap on a directionless organization that could very well blow up the team and coaching staff after one more disastrous post season.

This team’s problems start and stop at Owner/QB.

Anything else is just misdirection.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I can see Dallas suddenly making moves with Bosa or Mack. AFTER they get cut today. We also know Jerry loves receivers. If they cut Allen, watch out, we might grab him. Allen opposite Ceedee and Cooks would be dynamic as hell.

Aven8

Reaction score
Watson is the highest at 63.9 million. Bosa and Mack are at 39 and 38 million. Crazy

Sheepherder

Reaction score
I can see Dallas suddenly making moves with Bosa or Mack. AFTER they get cut today. We also know Jerry loves receivers. If they cut Allen, watch out, we might grab him. Allen opposite Ceedee and Cooks would be dynamic as hell.
It's kind of sad that they can't get enough receivers in here to make poor old Dak stop throwing interceptions in the playoffs. I don't believe it's possible.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Got to free up space first which hasn’t happened.
They could have freed up at least $20 mil of cap space before this week by extending Diggs, Steele, and DLaw plus designating LVE as a June 1 cut…regardless of what they do with Dak.

Let that sink in…they could have done several things without the Dak thing being extended. Un…believably lazy.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
it’s possible the Jones boys are not even in the building, just have a girl in there taking messages