Either feature Cooper or trade him

RaZon

Reaction score
Coop was a 4.35ish guy and needs the ball early and often, wear him out. Is there anything we do right?

Ozone22

Reaction score
Coop was a 4.35ish guy and needs the ball early and often, wear him out. Is there anything we do right?
Selling Dallas Cowboys merchandise is the only thing they do right.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Stop wasting his skill set. He’s a top 4 route runner with 4.4 speed. Use him. Let either Gallup or lamb be the number two and sign Wilson. Or trade lamb and let Gallup go and draft a no. 2 who really stretches the field.

I have been saying this all year. If you are going to pay him that much then you better utilize him. If not then yiu don’t need to pay that much for a player you doesn’t feature. It’s stupid.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Trade him to the dolphins. They have tons of cap and want weapons for Tua.

I like coop but if we can save 16 million plus get a 2nd or 3rd I wouldn't complain (cowboys are over the cap even with 8 different starters leaving)

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
Why some are so willing to just get rid of one of our better skill position players (who is still pretty young) is a bit baffling.

You'd think players like Cooper just grow on trees looking around here.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Adams is a better and more consistent route runner. He’s also more physical.

Amari is good for a disappearance in at least a quarter of his team’s games, and can’t play in cold weather. He’s really only useful to a team on the west coast or one that plays in a dome.
Or a team with a q b who sees the field , has accuracy and a strong arm