Electric Unicycles, skateboards, scooters, etc

Warick

Reaction score
A few months back I was watching videos on youtube about electric skateboards, and came across a video of someone riding an electric unicycle (EUC). I had never heard of, or seen one, but it looked like a lot of fun to ride. After some research, I bought a cheap one on ebay to try out, and after some training (there is a learning curve), and some bruises, I finally figured it out, and was able to ride it without falling off. I've been riding for a month and a half now, and I just upgraded to a King Song 16S. I have been cruising it around the neighborhood, and parks, trying to get more riding experience. This thing is super quiet, quick, fun to ride, and it gets a LOT of attention. I took it on a short trip today to the local auto parts store, and had a few people stop me to ask questions.

Does anyone here ride electric unicycles, skateboards, or scooters?

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
A few months back I was watching videos on youtube about electric skateboards, and came across a video of someone riding an electric unicycle (EUC). I had never heard of, or seen one, but it looked like a lot of fun to ride. After some research, I bought a cheap one on ebay to try out, and after some training (there is a learning curve), and some bruises, I finally figured it out, and was able to ride it without falling off. I've been riding for a month and a half now, and I just upgraded to a King Song 16S. I have been cruising it around the neighborhood, and parks, trying to get more riding experience. This thing is super quiet, quick, fun to ride, and it gets a LOT of attention. I took it on a short trip today to the local auto parts store, and had a few people stop me to ask questions.

That's pretty unique. I never road anything like that. But it sounds cool!

Chrispierce

Reaction score

I don’t ride any of those. But they’re everywhere here. You name it....I see it. The electric skateboards are my favs. Always see those around.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

You must get all the chicks! J/K

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

My unicycle isn't electric. It's gas powered.