ELF - includes 5 ex-NFL Europe franchises

csirl

Reaction score
https://www.europeanleague.football/

Any views on this new pro league starting in Europe next month.

What's unusual is that they have 5 former NFL Europe franchises. As far as I'm aware, the NFL has no involvement with this league.

My personal view is that they will find it difficult to compete against the more established GFL.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
https://www.europeanleague.football/

Any views on this new pro league starting in Europe next month.

What's unusual is that they have 5 former NFL Europe franchises. As far as I'm aware, the NFL has no involvement with this league.

My personal view is that they will find it difficult to compete against the more established GFL.

I hadn't heard of this, but I hope to watch it. Good luck to them. Maybe they'll be on Madden again.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I sincerely hope it becomes a success. I'd love to see American Football become an Olympic Sport and, maybe, form an American Football World Cup.

csirl

Reaction score
Oh? I'd love to watch that.

I think the next one is 2023.

There was supposed to be one in 2019, but it never happened because there were 2 x IFAF organisations each claiming to be genuine. The international scene has some bizarre illogical politics. Thankfully everyones friends again so I'd be optimistic about 2023.

The most recent one was 2015 in Canton, Ohio.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think the next one is 2023.

There was supposed to be one in 2019, but it never happened because there were 2 x IFAF organisations each claiming to be genuine. The international scene has some bizarre illogical politics. Thankfully everyones friends again so I'd be optimistic about 2023.

The most recent one was 2015 in Canton, Ohio.

Hope it happens.