Eli Manning as Dak's backup

LittleD

Reaction score
Thoughts?

Do you want him here as Dak's backup? I might consider him for 2 years, 8 million dollars.

In case you haven't heard, Daniel Jones is now the starter in New York.

:huh:..... I just thought he'd a good Mark Sanchez.

OMG... You must be kidding. What we have on the bench is better. He's done as burnt toast.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I can't think of anybody I would hate to see more in a Cowboys uniform.
I can...not many though.

I'm fine with Rush being the back up. After an abysmal showing in pre-season last year he looked much better this year. We might be able to win a game or two if he was thrust in as the starter.

Plankton

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Ring Leader

Reaction score
I'm surprised you can stand his face.

Stand it? Myself, I live for that goofy expression after every interception, after every loss and after every sack. Next to the Cowboys elevating the Lombardi trophy, It may be my favorite visual in all of sports!

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
If Jones does play the rest of the year and they still lose, I could see the Giants starting Eli in the final home game, as a gesture before retirement.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
If Jones does play the rest of the year and they still lose, I could see the Giants starting Eli in the final home game, as a gesture before retirement.
A loss in the last game would bring baby brother’s record to under .500 winning percentage for his career. They don’t want to entertain that; even though he was the very definition of mediocre.