Elliott listed on four separate police reports in different states

erod

Reaction score
Reports have surfaced that Zeke has appeared in four police reports since 2014 in four different states, including charges for assault, battery, domestic violence, and disorderly conduct.

The Ticket cited these reports this morning.

Now, Zeke is usually accompanied by an off-duty police officer in public, although he is not subject to the requirements that Dez had to follow at one time. He has no curfew like Dez did, but the Cowboys are paying for this security detail.

There will be an enormous spotlight following his every move going forward. It won't be enough to beat this case against the NFL alone, or lose and serve a suspension. This scrutiny will continue indefinitely.

I'm concerned how he'll handle these constant contraints and surveillance.

bark

Reaction score
I think it's obviously affecting him.
His demeanor reflects that.
Let's see how what happens when he gets on the field from the next game forward

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I never liked the pick and i'm starting to dislike the player.

So if he cant handle the BS he did cut him and move on. He has earned enough money that he can live happily after on.

Me personally i dont care about the person Ezekil. Just want a good RB on my roster!

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Well this sounds fun.

He's definitely not the same fun loving kid as last year. People like to say the media is meaningless, but look at Zeke and you can see its not.

IheartRomo

Reaction score
Are these not the same well chronicled incidents we've all discussed for months?

1) DV (w/ TT): Florida
2) DV (w/ TT): Ohio
3) Speeding incident
4) Bar incident

What am I missing here and why would this be reported ambiguously as if it's breaking?

gmoney112

Reaction score
Is the assault & battery from the club incident where he was innocent?

In this case, when you realize the DV was ridiculous and the club he was innocent, it makes it sound a lot worse than it is.

He needs to be smarter but there's nothing saying he's some violent crazy dude which was the entire intent of bringing this up without context.

Words. They have meaning.