Elliott (ribs) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Patriots

DandyDon52

Reaction score

Jipper

Reaction score
41 minutes agoElliott (ribs) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Patriots, David Helman of the Cowboys' official site reports.
scroll down to status

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/3051392/ezekiel-elliott
He probably will play or be ready to play, but pollard might get the start with E seeing limited action.
This is from falling on that hard pylon.

against the patriots with two weeks off coming, he will battle through it I have no doubt

blueblood70

Reaction score
EE will start and get his normal caries until the games at hand..book it of course if they can afford to take out zeke and rest him you do it..after the games in hand

non story he finished the game, hes fine, AC has been playing with worse ribs and hammy..

Injury's reports mean nothing but a rule by the league to be posted..unless it states OUT

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Last week’s game truly was an injury-thon (injury marathon).

Daniel Jones, Saquon, and Golladay all got hurt for the Giants.

Diggs, Zeke, and maybe Tyron? got hurt during the Giants game :facepalm:. Then we all remember the what happened last year in the same dome in the same week against the same team.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Diggs, Zeke, and maybe Tyron? got hurt during the Giants game :facepalm:. Then we all remember the what happened last year in the same dome in the same week against the same team.
Dude. Stop. All you do is come here and post negativity. You were doing the same thing in Garrett’s last season. Last year. And now at 4-1 you’re still here posting like this. Go cheer for whatever team it is you cheer for because it’s apparent that it’s not the cowboys

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
EE will start and get his normal caries until the games at hand..book it of course if they can afford to take out zeke and rest him you do it..after the games in hand

non story he finished the game, hes fine, AC has been playing with worse ribs and hammy..

Injury's reports mean nothing but a rule by the league to be posted..unless it states OUT
Hopefully this doesnt effect his statistical pace.......

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hopefully this doesnt effect his statistical pace.......
I can care less what he finishes with stat wise

what we need is a healthy team going into the playoffs should we get there , then let them all eat leave it all on the field..

I want to see all these fancy numbers to show in the playoffs for ONCE..,reg season stars=meh

RonnieT24

Reaction score
His ribs are sore not broken. Probably has a huge bruise. It will hurt right up to the time he takes his first handoff.. Adrenaline will kick in and he will be fine. Pain is pretty much "normal" for football players this time of year..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We have three key players listed as questionable Zeke, Diggs and Tyron. If at least two of them can’t go it’s going to give New England a good shot at an upset.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

yeah Brady was listed on every injury report for about 10 years and never missed a game

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Zeke, Smith, and Diggs all maybe, maybe nots.

I don't like it one bit.

Dude is this a bit? Football players play.. None of these guys has anything remotely resembling a debilitating injury. These are nicks and are pretty much the norm for guys playing a physical game on carpeted concrete.. The only one I am even the least bit concerned about is Tyron just because anything dealing with the neck/spine can be tricky. It could be fine one day and you can sleep wrong and wake up with a stiff neck or in pain. Or you could bend over to pick your kid up and jerk your back the wrong way. Zeke's rib bruise and Diggs' sprained ankle are both non-stories IMHO.

RicKospia

Reaction score

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Zeke will play he is a gamer .

Yeah despite all the "he got paid and now is mailing it in" noise all I have ever seen from that guy is that he is tough as nails and a true competitor. I expect him to not only play but to play well.

bewp7

Reaction score
honist question

how often do a player who is questionable not play

it must be 95% or more that they play

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I don’t think Tyron got hurt in that game. He was on the post game show the next day with Brad Sham talking about how great his neck was feeling.