Ellis 'First' interview, JJT talks Ware contract

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Four;2798341 said:
people change jobs all the time, NFL players are still getting paid to do a job.

When jason taylor left the dolphins, the way he seemed to have left the dolphins, he sounded a lot like ellis does now.

jason taylor resigns with the dolphins and says, "my heart was always in florida, and I was always a dolphin and this is where I always wanted to be."

It's a business, and vets know that, and they don't say the wrong things or the right things, they say the politcally correct things, so they can not hurt themselves in the business side of it.

You don't praise or stomp on your former bosses too much, either way will raise eyebrows in the business world.
Ding, ding, ding....we have a winner!

I don't see Greg returning to Dallas, tho...unless it's to offiicially file retirement papers as a Cowboy...ala Emmitt Smith and Larry Allen.

Verdict

Reaction score
Jenky;2798264 said:
It would make me sick if Ellis went to an NFC east team.:puke:

I don't care where he goes. I wouldn't mind Ellis going to an NFC East Team. I don't think he has that much left in the tank.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Verdict;2798524 said:
I don't care where he goes. I wouldn't mind Ellis going to an NFC East Team. I don't think he has that much left in the tank.
I wouldn't fear Ellis going to an East team either. But it would be comical to see him go to the Commanders and get the royal treatment from their fans. I'd also like to see all the people who wished him well suddenly try to spin how he was a loyal Dallas Cowboy if he inked a contract with an arch-rival.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Alexander;2798548 said:
I wouldn't fear Ellis going to an East team either. But it would be comical to see him go to the Commanders and get the royal treatment from their fans. I'd also like to see all the people who wished him well suddenly try to spin how he was a loyal Dallas Cowboy if he inked a contract with an arch-rival.

Some of us did not think Less or questioned Calvin Hill when he signed with the skins. It is just business

AbeBeta

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2798174 said:
Spencer will have 10 to 12 sacks in 2009.

playing opposite Ware will get him the sacks. I'm more interested in his play against the run continuing to improve.

Frozen700

Reaction score
superpunk;2798781 said:

when dissing my team, or current players...its never to far!

lol na, but honestly I'm glad he is gone, he was nothing but a complainer