Ellis Rumor

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
D-TownRadio;1703640 said:
Okay I don't know how true this is but a friend of mine who lives in Jersey said that there is a bit of a buzz about a possible Ellis for a first and second round pick trade with the Jets at the end of the year if he can manage to keep himself healthy. What is your take on this? first is Spencer ready to take the starting job? and second who could we be targeting in the draft with three first rounders?

Did you know that the word gullible is not actually in the english dictionary?

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Okay I don't know how true this is but a friend of mine who lives in Jersey said that there is a bit of a buzz about a possible Ellis for a first and second round pick trade with the Jets at the end of the year if he can manage to keep himself healthy. What is your take on this? first is Spencer ready to take the starting job? and second who could we be targeting in the draft with three first rounders?
:lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: Ah what a great ending to the day!

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score

My reaction:

:lmao2: :lmao:

I mean, really. Randy Moss goes to NE for what, a fourth rounder and bubblegum, and the Jets are going to trade for Ellis with a first and a second?????

:lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao:

RomoFan4ever

Benched
Reaction score
M'Kevon;1703969 said:
My reaction:

:lmao2: :lmao:

I mean, really. Randy Moss goes to NE for what, a fourth rounder and bubblegum, and the Jets are going to trade for Ellis with a first and a second?????

:lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao:

Seriously-they ARE the J-E-T-S.

Considering their draft history in recent years, maybe forfeiting a couple of draft picks for a proven player may NOT be a bad idea.:laugh1:

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
There was NO demand of even a player like Michael Srahan... Ellis is not even close to his talent or demand level

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

What tha???....Dude, you are such a kidder. You almost had me going.
:laugh2:

Try a fourth-round draft choice for Ellis.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score

Yeah, right... ain't no way anybody's gonna give up a first and a second for Ellis any more... hell, he wasn't worth that in his prime...

But if anybody DOES get that braindead, the Boys had better jump all over it... sorry, this sounds like somebody's pipe dream...

I wouldn't mind hittin' on that pipe my own self... :D

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wolfpack;1703646 said:
A 1st and a 2nd for a 33 year old DE coming off an achilles tear?

:lmao2:

Zzzactly.............:rolleyes:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Even if it were true, the commissioner or the NFL would "Lose" the paperwork or the commish would call the trade "unfair" and send Ellis to NE with Dallas also having to give NE a 2nd rounder as a penalty.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
bbgun;1703771 said:
Funny how these trade proposals are always wildly in our favor.

And it is always someone's "friend" who is the true source of the foolish rumor, never the poster. Oh no.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Someone would have to be really DUMB to believe this in the first place; then even DUMBER to post it.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Tell them to throw in D'Brickashaw Ferguson. Otherwise, forget it.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Wolfpack;1703646 said:
A 1st and a 2nd for a 33 year old DE coming off an achilles tear?

:lmao2:

Hey, he can start a ridiculous thread if he wants to can't he?