Elvis Dumervil

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Bet he goes fast on draft day. Teams will remember that Freeney fell a little bit because of his size and look how he turned out.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I want them to go after a tackle, especially one that has played right tackle so I don't have to hear about them struggling to make the adjustment to the right side.

This team has shown that they can cover up the play of one mediocre offensive tackle. And when they did, the defense was put in a better position to succeed and sack the QB.

While I think the return of Flozell will greatly help this team and I believe Tucker and Pettiti should compete for the right tackle spot and be better next season, I'd prefer for them not to chance it.

Rich..........

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:
I want them to go after a tackle, especially one that has played right tackle so I don't have to hear about them struggling to make the adjustment to the right side.

This team has shown that they can cover up the play of one mediocre offensive tackle. And when they did, the defense was put in a better position to succeed and sack the QB.

While I think the return of Flozell will greatly help this team and I believe Tucker and Pettiti should compete for the right tackle spot and be better next season, I'd prefer for them not to chance it.

Rich..........

:hammer:

Although if Dumeurvil (sp?) were available and the best tackle available was nowhere near as good then I'd take the pass rusher.

I'd rather pick up a veteran tackle anyway. Don't know if any good ones are available though.

br4822

Reaction score
would dallas use him like there using d. ware in the 3-4? if so im for that too. just curious cuz i think we can agree that we have upcoming young de in canty and spears.

31WillHammerU

Reaction score
jbsg02 said:
He doesn't have Freeney's speed. Freeney ran a 4.48.

He is a tad under 6'0, more like 5'11. He is in the 4.7 range. Not even close to Freeney. He has a quick first step, that's about it. He will be swallowed up by the big Tackles in the NFL.